AMSOIL Filter Applications and Cross Reference Guide
The AMSOIL Filter Applications and Cross Reference Guide (G3001) provides application information and data for Ea® Air and Oil Filters and all WIX filters. Other useful information includes VIN numbers; Oil Analyzers Inc. (OAI) contact information; transmission and fuel filter diagrams; technical information from the Filter Manufacturer’s Council; filter change recommendations; AMSOIL, WIX and Donaldson warranty information and procedures for contacting AMSOIL Technical Service for warranty service.
A large cross-reference section from WIX and Donaldson helps users determine the proper filters for their auto, light-truck and heavy-duty applications. A section dedicated to heavy-duty quick cross references for common applications is also included.
The guide is available in two formats.
Compact Disc Guide Installation
The Filter Applications and Cross-Reference Guide CD (G3001) is available for purchase from the online store:
The disc allows the guide to be installed on a computer, which then automatically seeks and receives updates when new filter and application information becomes available.
Free Downloadable Guide Installation
A free digital download of the Filter Applications and Cross-Reference Guide is available by clicking HERE. (file size 63 MB)
Because this file is in an executable format (.exe), your anti-virus software may warn you that it is a security threat. Although this file poses no security threat, you must allow the installation to run in order to successfully install the guide.
How to Use the Guide
To install the CD-based version of the guide, simply put the CD into your computer and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
To install the downloadable version of the guide, choose to either save the setup file to your computer or to run the setup file immediately, then follow the on-screen instructions.
During installation you can choose to have the program include an icon on your desktop, allowing quick access to the guide in the future.
Once you have completed the installation, you can begin using the program which manages the G3001 documents. From the home screen, you will have the following options:
- View Full Print Catalog- View the entire PDF with all sections included.
- View Application Guide- View a PDF portion of the guide which contains AMSOIL/WIX and AMSOIL/MANN filter applications by vehicle year/make/model/engine.
- View Interchange Listings- View a PDF portion of the guide which cross-references common filter manufacturer part numbers with AMSOIL/WIX or AMSOIL/Donaldson part numbers.
- View Numerical Listings- View a PDF portion of the guide which contains filter specifications for AMSOIL and WIX part numbers.
- Check for Updates- Every time you open the program, it automatically checks for updates (provided you have an Internet connection). To manually check for updates, click this link.