Dependable Firearm Performance
Hunters and recreational shooters need their guns to perform when called upon,
sometimes after an extended period of storage, after sitting for hours in a wet duck
blind or while on a remote hunting trip with few opportunities to clean their gun daily.
Since nothing will ruin a hunting trip or day at the range quicker than a malfunctioning
firearm, AMSOIL firearm products were tested in a variety of firearms typically found
at the range and in the field. The information gathered, along with extensive testing
in the AMSOIL chemical lab, resulted in products dialed in for outstanding firearm
protection in the most demanding conditions. As seen in the images, AMSOIL firearm
products guard against damaging corrosion, helping keep firearms working properly
Safe to use on
all metals, woods, composites and
rubbers found in firearms.
AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant (FLPBA)
- Effectively lubricates and protects firearms, helping extend
life and prevent blockage, jams and wear
- Outstanding protection and performance in both hot and
- Specifically formulated for firearms, offering superior
- Ensure firearm is unloaded.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Clean firearm prior to lubricant application per
- Apply evenly to all metal parts such as barrels, bolts,
firing pins, springs and trigger mechanisms.
- Apply a thin layer to exterior surfaces of firearm.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant is available in 4-ounce
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty.
For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.