Sell AMSOIL Products to Commercial Markets
AMSOIL products are right for businesses that rely on vehicles and equipment to get the job done. Examples of businesses we have the most success with include:
Lawn & Landscape Contractors
We've Got Your Back
We provide basic training on products and program details to prepare you for success, plus we take care of the transaction, including processing orders, managing payment and taxes, shipping and returns. Our goal is to make selling AMSOIL products as easy as possible for you.
Market & Product Insights
Customer & Technical Service
Receive Assigned Accounts
Is being an independent AMSOIL Dealer focusing on commercial business right for you?
- I'm familiar with commercial markets because of my experience.
- I have contacts in targeted industries.
- I have a general knowledge of mechanical concepts and heavy equipment.
- I enjoy talking about engines and equipment.
- While I may/may not have sales experience, I enjoy solving mechanical problems.
- I am available during the day or have time in my schedule to visit and service local businesses.
How to Get Started
- Click here or follow the "Become a Dealer" link at the top of this page to fill out the Dealer application and sign the Dealer agreement.
- The Dealer fee is $49.95 USD ($64.95 CAD). If you plan on getting paid through direct deposit, you’ll also need to provide your bank information.
- After you’ve completed the application, check your email right away for your registration confirmation and access to online tools for new Dealers.
- You’ll receive a Dealer Starter Kit loaded with everything you need to get started, including product samples. As a new Dealer, you receive a 10% rebate on your first order if placed within 30 days of registration.*
*Rebate applies to purchases up to $1,000. Not applicable to literature or promotional items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Being professional and understanding the commercial program benefits and unique services we provide is important so you can provide the best service possible. This information is included in the training.
- Excavators/Off-Road Contractors
- Trades/Construction Contractors
- Lawn & Landscape Contractors
- Regional Fleets