Another Premium AMSOIL Option for European Vehicles
Additional full-SAPS option fills niche demand for 0W-40 in European applications.
AMSOIL has expanded its European Car Formula line to include a full-SAPS 0W-40 viscosity. Featuring the same premium synthetic formulation and recommended for the same specifications as European Car Formula 5W-40 Full-SAPS Synthetic Motor Oil (EFM), new European Car Formula 0W-40 Full-SAPS Synthetic Motor Oil (EFO) provides European vehicle customers with a different viscosity option.
European vehicle owner’s manuals typically require the motor oil meets a certain specification, but many list several viscosity options. Some manufacturers include temperature graphs to help customers choose a viscosity based on climate, but many customers prefer using lower viscosity oils in all environments. New AMSOIL European Car Formula 0W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil provides customers that lower viscosity option, and it is ideal for customers looking for a premium AMSOIL alternative to competing 0W-40 motor oils that carry European specifications.
- Delivers long-term protection and performance for the extended drain intervals recommended by European vehicle manufacturers.
- Provides the additional cold-weather advantages of a 0W synthetic motor oil.
- Helps keep engines clean and operating at top performance.
- Engineered for maximum fuel economy.
AMSOIL European Car Formula 0W-40 Full-SAPS Synthetic Motor Oil (EFO) is recommended for use in European gasoline or diesel vehicles requiring any of the following performance specifications*:
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- API SN/SM...
- BMW LL-01
- Mercedes-Benz 229.1/229.3/229.5
- Porsche A40
- Renault 0710, 0700
- VW 502.00, 505.00
SAPS stands for sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur, which comprise a significant part of a motor oil’s additive content. Because the vehicle emissions system and after treatment devices of some European vehicles are sensitive to the SAPS content of oil, it is important to use an oil that meets the proper specification to ensure optimum engine protection and performance.
The vast majority of European vehicles in North America call for a full-SAPS European oil. AMSOIL now offers premium European Car Formula Full-SAPS Synthetic Motor Oil in two viscosity options, as well as premium European Car Formula 5W-30 Low-SAPS and 5W-40 Mid-SAPS Oils.
* All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use. AMSOIL products are formulated to meet or exceed the performance requirements set forth by the manufacturers of all applications shown/listed here.
Refine your search
- Auto/Light Truck