New 10W-30 Joins Signature Series Max-Duty Lineup
AMSOIL Signature Series 10W-30 Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides a premium, fuel-efficient choice.
Fuel expenses comprise a significant portion of any fleet’s budget, and optimizing fuel economy is essential for reducing costs and maximizing the bottom line. To help customers reach this goal, many original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) now recommend 10W-30 diesel oil for improved fuel economy and cost savings.
New Signature Series 10W-30 Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil is ideal for customers looking for premium protection and the improved fuel efficiency afforded by a 10W-30. It provides outstanding protection for over-the-road trucks, smaller off-road equipment and turbodiesel pickups specifying 10W-30 (Ford* specifies 10W-30 for normal service).
- 6X more engine protection1
- Highly optimized detergent package provides the ultimate engine cleanliness and efficiency
- Significantly exceeds industry requirements
- Excellent fuel economy
- High TBN provides outstanding acid neutralization for long-term engine protection
- Reduces oil consumption
- Exceptional cold-temperature performance
- Top-grade protection for extended drain intervals
- Also available in 5W-30, 0W-40, 5W-40 and 15W-40 viscosities
- Full OEM specification coverage: API CK-4/SN, CJ-4, CI-4+, CF · Volvo VDS4.5, VDS4, VDS3 · Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O · Renault RLD-4, RLD-3 · Cummins CES20086, CES20081 · Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3, ECF-1-a · DDC 93K218, 93K215, 93K214 · DFS 93K222 · ACEA E9, E7 · MB 228.31 · MAN 3575 · MTU Type 2.1, II, I · JASO DH-2 · Deutz DQC III-10LA · Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
1Based on independent testing in the Detroit Diesel DD13 Scuffing Test for Specification DFS 93K222 using 5W-30 as worst-case representation.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.