Protection That Works Overtime
Towing, hauling equipment and extreme operating temperatures are a normal part of the job, placing enormous strain on your truck’s engine, transmission and differential. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants allow you to see the job through to the end without compromising power or performance. They are specifically engineered for your kind of severe service. Whether hauling your family, friends, work equipment or weekend toys, we provide your truck maximum protection throughout drain intervals that fit your schedule.
- Protects against wear
- Fights sludge and deposits
- API licensed to meet the requirements commonly found in owner’s manuals
1Based on the GMOD Engine Test required for the GM dexos1 Gen2 specification.
- 64% more protection against oil breakdown1
- 25% more cleaning power2
- Achieved 100 percent protection against LSPI3
- Boosted protection that lasts up to 12,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first
- API-licensed to meet the requirements commonly found in owner’s manuals
2vs. AMSOIL OE Motor Oil
3Based on independent testing of AMSOIL XL 5W-30 motor oil in the LSPI engine test as required for the GM dexos1® Gen 2 specification.
1 Based on independent testing in the ASTM D6891 test using 0W-20 as worst-case representation.
- 75 percent more wear protection than required by a leading industry standard1
- Achieved 100 percent protection from LSPI2
- Trusted by professional engine builders
- 50 percent more cleaning power3
- Ideal for turbos & direct injection
- Guaranteed protection for up to 25,000 miles or 1 year
2 Based on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 motor oil in the LSPI engine test as required for the GM dexos1® Gen 2 specification.
3 vs. AMSOIL OE Motor Oil
Hauling heavy loads, plowing snow, hilly terrain and extreme temperatures degrade transmission fluid. Transmission repairs can eat profits earmarked to upgrade equipment and strengthen your business.
AMSOIL synthetic transmission fluids withstand extreme heat, prevent varnish and provide outstanding protection, giving you the confidence your transmission is protected during severe use, or when getting the job done takes priority over changing oil.
- Withstands extreme heat, providing maximum protection sensitive components against varnish & wear
- Extraordinary cold-flow properties (< -60°F pour point) improves shift response, cold-weather fuel economy and warm up
- More built-in protection capable of protecting transmissions even when the manufacturer’s severe-service drain interval is doubled.
- Synthetic technology and additives provide outstanding protection for hard-working transmissions in both normal and severe-service conditions.
- Protects sensitive components against varnish and wear
- Excellent cold-weather performance
- Guards against leaks
- Promotes smooth, shudder-free shifting
Specifically formulated with an extreme-pressure formulation that resists heat, helping differentials provide long, trouble-free life in severe-service.
- Engineered for severe-service applications
- Protects against scoring and wear
- Helps reduce operating temperatures
- Resists thermal and oxidation degradation
- Excellent water-washout resistance
- Adhesive and shear-stable
- Multi-vehicle application
- Boil-over protection up to 265°F
- Freeze protection down to -34°F
When you push your equipment to the extreme to get the job done, things get hot. Heat can cause serious damage to your equipment, so it’s important to have a coolant that’s up to the job.
- Low toxicity
- All-climate protection
- Restores power and performance
- Improves fuel economy up to 5.7%
- Reduces emissions
While working in wet environments, the metal on your equipment is subjected to rust and corrosion. AMSOIL metal protectors displace moisture and help protect against rust and corrosion, ensuring your components are well-lubricated and protected.
- Protect mower decks, wheel wells and truck beds against corrosion with a dry, (wax-like) protective film
- Does not sling off, for long-lasting protection
- Penetrates existing rust buildup in hinges and squeaky mechanical objects without gumming up
- Product of choice for drying and protecting electrical and ignition systems
- Trap and hold more contaminants
- Help reduce engine wear
- Allow flexible service intervals
AMSOIL synthetic motor oil protects your gasoline-powered truck by reducing friction and fighting wear better than conventional oils, allowing it to operate at peak efficiency and deliver maximum mpg. AMSOIL synthetic oils remain fluid in sub-zero temperatures and withstand high-temperature breakdown, helping prevent harmful deposits from forming and promoting easier cold starts and fast circulation.