Power Foam is safe for fuel injectors,
catalytic converters and emissions-control devices. It will not damage
seals, gaskets, rubber or plastic materials commonly used in gasoline
- Cleans deposits from ethanol and degraded fuel
- Removes gum and varnish
- Maximizes horsepower
- Restores startability
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Reduces pollution
- Lawn equipment
- Protect painted surfaces and mass airflow sensors (MAF) from spray.
- Ensure application is in a well-ventilated area.
- Run engine to normal operating temperature and remove air cleaner assembly.
- While engine is running, spray foam directly into throttle body as fast as possible without stalling engine. It is common to
have to rev the engine above idle to facilitate this process.
- Shut off engine and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Replace air cleaner.
- Restart engine. Repeat application of Power Foam as needed.
In extreme cases, disassemble carburetor and soak parts.
Avoid contact with hoses and exterior plastic components.
To prevent the dissolving of paint, do not overspray. Clean any
overspray immediately to prevent unintentional component
damage. AMSOIL Power Foam is not recommended for use in
diesel engines or as a general-purpose degreaser.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Power Foam is available in 18-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty.
For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when
used for the intended applications and according to the recommendations
in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available
online at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101.
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Recycle used oil and bottle.