- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Lubricates moving parts for smooth,
- Adheres to metal surfaces for long-lasting
- Quick, convenient spray gets into
- Excellent water resistance
- Industrial Chains
- Overhead Door Tracks
- Thrust Bearings
- Guide Rails
- Ball Joints
- Garage Doors
- Receiver Hitches
- Pivot Points and other external moving parts
1. Disconnect power source to electrical equipment before spraying.
2. Shake well.
3. Clean area to be lubricated.
4. Spray in light, even coats.
5. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach places.
Not for sale in Canada.
Aerosols may have different disposal
requirements than other wastes in your
area. Dispose of contents and container
in accordance with all federal, state/provincial
and local regulations.
For immediate answers to your technical
questions call (715) 399-TECH
(8324) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Central time or email [email protected].
AMSOIL Spray Grease is available in
10-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL products are backed by
a Limited Liability Warranty. For
complete information visit
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended
application and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at www.amsoil.com
or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.