Product code : AMSSC-EA
Repels Mud, Dirt and Snow
**NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA
- Provides a protective layer of armor against mud, dirt and snow
- Eases clean-up after riding
- Restores, cleans and shines plastic, fiberglass and painted surfaces
- Provides a protective layer to counteract the damaging effects of UV rays
- Pleasant cherry scent
- Make sure surfaces are clean and dry before applying.
- Shake well.
- Spray evenly and liberally on desired surfaces. DO NOT SPRAY ON PEDALS, SEATS, BRAKES OR BRAKE ASSEMBLIES.
- Allow to dry for 15 minutes. Wipe off excess with a lint-free microfiber towel for a brilliant shine.
- For an extra barrier against mud and snow, leave wet and do not wipe.
Note: When left wet, product may attract dust.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Mudslinger is available in 12-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty/.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
New bike in a canThis product is great for reducing your time washing your bike, and making it look brand new again. The name says it all… while no product will stop mud from collecting, but this one does a great job keeping it to a minimum.
Nice shineUsed it inside the wheel well and on the rock rails of my jeep before hitting the trails. Nice shine & the mud did seem to spays off easier that normally. Doesn't say if it can be used on the painted finish so I haven't yet, would like to know that?
So far So goodJust starting to use this product. It does make cleanup a lot easier
MudslingerI have an mid-90's Yamaha 4x4, the plastics are a little faded. I tried Mudslinger with a little pessimism, the plastics looked great! I even sprayed some on the wheels, love the smell too!
mudslingerMy boy said best he ever used
MudslingerYep, this is the one! Made my 2015 RZR look like new. All my buddies thought I had purchased a new RZR. Makes the next cleaning a bit easier each time you use it.
Good stuffSmells nice, shines plastics very well, I haven’t yet figured out the proper application to keep mud from sticking to the bike